Monday 18 June 2012

Memory keeping (day 9 #blogjune)

And so I have another memory keeping project about to happen. I do this because of course I don't have enough projects happening, I need to add more to the list. In my defence, this is an easy one and should be extremely sustainable, even though it spans a long period of time. 

I'm planning to start a 5 year journal. Sounds daunting doesn't it? Committing to keeping a journal for five years, but I promise it won't be :).  Every day for a year I'll be answering a set question posted by Debbie Hodge on her site. After the first 12 months, I'll start answering those same questions again, building a record of comparisons over a five year period. It should take no more than two minutes of my time every night. As the full month's questions are released ahead of time, I aim to do a little planning and write the month's questions in my diary as soon as I get them. 

There is no need to answer the particular questions allocated to that day; you can even choose to write your own line about the day, but I don't want to be self directed in this instance. Answering a question will speed up the process for me. 

What are your thoughts - prompts or self direction?

1 comment:

KateP said...

Really Tania? You don't have enough projects to do lol! You failed to mention all the other people you have roped into this crazy but fun project!!! Can't wait to start x