Wednesday 22 June 2011

Post 16, the A-Z of me

I saw this on Craftyminx's blog and thought it would be a fun and different way to blog today


A. Age: ok, already not going there!
B. Bed size: Queen. Pillow top.
C. Chore that you hate: Putting clothes away.
D. Dogs: I like dogs but no longer own any.
E. Essential start to your day: Shower and tea.
F. Favourite colour: Blue I think, or maybe purple. I can never decide.
G. Gold or Silver: Gold!
H. Height: 5' 3 3/4" (when you're short you take every bit you can!).
I. Instruments you play: None.
J. Job title: Branch Manager (professional); Miracle Worker! (personal)
K. Kids: yes! 4.
L. Live: Melbourne.
M. Mother's name: Mary.
N. Nicknames: Tan.
O. Overnight hospital stays: 5. 4 children and appendicitis.
P. Pet peeve: people using American spelling.
Q. Quote from a movie: 'What a beautiful chocolate man ahahahaha'.
R. Right or left handed: Left.
S. Siblings: Two, both younger.
T. Time you wake up: 6.00 am (when I work), 7.00 am (at home).
U. Underwear: Yes. No idea on the point of this question?
V. Vegetable you hate: Tomato (yes I know it is technically a fruit...)
W. What makes you run late: My husband
X. X-Rays you've had: Teeth
Y. Yummy food that you make: Chocolate caramel slice
Z. Zoo animal: Tigers.

1 comment:

Ross said...

I might give that a go myself.