Thursday 26 December 2013

Day 2 Gadgets #blog12daysxmas

I love technology and I really love gadgets, especially those that make things more efficient for me.  My husband knows this and has just bought me a Plox Powerbox (6000 series).  This is a portable battery pack that is able to charge a smart phone four times.  Because it has a 2.1 amp output, it charges extremely fast and I can charge more than one device at a time.  It has a micro USB charger, meaning I can use it to charge my Galaxy SIII, Kindle White and other devices that take the same connection. The micro USB charger is actually connected to the Plox Powerbox, so I don't have to have the charging cable with me.  Unsure yet if it has enough power to charge the iPad 4.  Mine is the bright yellow one :)

My next favourite gadget is the Laser 10 USB port charging station (mine is white).  This unit has an AC power cable and can switch between ten 1 amp outputs and five 2.4 amp outputs.  It sits on my desk and I have every thing I need charging when I need them to.

My latest gadget is the 2013 Kindle Paperwhite. I've always been a little ambivalent about owning a Kindle, mainly due to Amazon's proprietary hold, but I do like this eReader!  It's light, easy to hold and read from and quite smart looking. Now I just need to get some books that are compatible....

No comments: