Monday 27 June 2011

Post 22, June card challenge, Days18-21

Here are the last 4 cards for week 3 of the challenge.

Day 18. Make a card with a stamped background. Love, love, love this card. I used similar for my Christmas cards one year. The stamps are all from Paper Squared in Mornington. I think the centre flower is my favourite - I love how there are different designs on each petal. The sponged areas were done using a cosmetic sponge.
Day 19. Make a card using the colours purple and yellow. This is one of my all time favourite Kaszazz stamps - I have it in two sizes :). I used a pale yellow cardstock as my backing and purple ink to stamp the butterfly. As the purple ink looks a bit pink on the yellow, I added a purple envelope. I cut the circle out of the front of the card (it's a trifold card) using my CM custom cutting system. I cut the thin pink circle ring using the same tool. I think it is very effective.

Day 20. Make a card with something metal on it. The squares for this card were punched using the 1 inch CM square punch. I added the sentiment from a stamp set I have and thought the llittle metal dragonfly charm would be cute. I do like dragonflies. :)

Day 21. Stay tuned...







No comments: