Monday 18 June 2007

Meme : 8

Well I haven't been tagged, but I have a bit of an obsession about memes at the moment, so here are my random 8 things - thanks to CW for suggesting we just do it anyway!

  1. I love shoes, any really, but high heels and classy stilettos really get me in.
  2. I drive a white 4WD Musso.
  3. I got engaged in April.
  4. I love photos and love to scrapbook.
  5. Can't stand tomatoes. YUK
  6. I own a Craft Robo
  7. I loved movies stars from the '40s, '50s and '60s as a teenager (esp Marilyn Monroe and James Dean)
  8. I am listening to Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire on my iPod shuffle -roll on July 21 and the release of HP and the Deathly Hallows!

I tag Boneygirl

2 comments:

flexnib said...

Congrats on your engagement :)

Tania said...

Thanks Constance. Took me a little by surprise :-)