Saturday, 7 April 2007

RSS addiction

I wonder if anyone else is addicted to RSS feeds the way I am at the moment?? As soon as I read a blog, I have to add it to my aggregator. Those of you who read my blog (and I hope that someone does!) will know of the problems I had earlier on when trying out Google Reader and Bloglines for a blooging/RSS workshop I am running during National Youth Week. I really liked Bloglines, but ended up using Google Reader mainly because it is the same account as the one for blogger and gmail - easier when training patrons, I think anyway.

At the moment I have nearly 90 subscriptions, with 7 folders and some loose subs that I am unsure of (unsure of where to slot them for now). Of course this means that, at the moment, I have 100+ feeds to read......

I wonder if I am in someone else's aggregator????

4 comments:

Michelle McLean said...

You're in mine Tania, but I use Thunderbird, Mozilla's email client as my feed reader.

Morgan said...

You're in my reader too, I use the Google reader. I'm glad you've started blogging, I'm looking forward to reading more.

Librarian Idol said...

You're in mine now... mwahahaha...

Tony said...

Hi there Tan,

You are my first ever feed as I have only just got online at home :o)